Prepare a delightful Thai Crisp Catfish Flake Salad using our step-by-step guide and ingredients from the . This culinary journey introduces you to the world of , making it the for culinary enthusiasts. Learn the art of and explore the that set this cuisine apart. Create that reflect the heart of Thai culture, and spice things up with .
Begin your culinary adventure with , setting the stage for an exploration of . Our and Techniques provide valuable insights, and the serves as your companion throughout. Delight in , discover tried and true , and unveil the secrets of the . The showcases the diverse world of and the rich heritage of Traditional Thai Dishes.
For ready-to-eat meal service providers looking to establish their brand, we offer OEM services with a low MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) of 3000pcs. Our products have a shelf life of 2 years, thanks to our Retort Sterilization technology.
Introduction: Welcome to the world of authentic Thai cuisine with this delicious Thai Tom Yum Noodle Soup recipe. In the following step-by-step guide, you’ll learn how to create a Thai culinary masterpiece that’s brimming with exotic flavors and healthy
- 200g catfish fillets
- 2 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup green beans, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 red bird’s eye chilies, finely chopped (adjust to your spice preference)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Ensure the oil is hot but not smoking.
- Carefully slide the catfish fillets into the hot oil. Fry until they turn golden and crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Make sure they are cooked through. Remove and drain on paper towels. Allow them to cool.
- Once the catfish is cool, break it into flakes with your hands or a fork. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing fish sauce, lime juice, minced garlic, and palm sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the catfish flakes, chopped green beans, cherry tomatoes, shallots, cilantro, mint leaves, and red chilies.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine all the ingredients. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Serve your Thai Crisp Catfish Flake Salad on a platter or individual plates. Enjoy!
This Thai salad is a delightful mix of crispy catfish flakes and fresh, zesty flavors. It’s perfect as an appetizer or a light and refreshing side dish.
As for your additional keywords, here they are: